In 1984 the G.L. Miller Camping Area was opened. Significant improvements to the property were implemented around 1996 when the Interpretation Centre was built as well as several picnic shelters, a large campfire circle, and new camp sites.The Miller campground has 24 unserviced campsites. It is accessible by a dirt road (in the winter you need to hike in). Some of the campsites have fire rings or fire pits. There are outhouses nearby. Water is available from the well behind the Interpretation Centre.
The Interpretation Centre provides a sheltered space for instruction and study of the natural resources of the Yoho Scout Reserve. The building has electrical power and a well behind it.
- Scouting activities, hiking, swimming, snowshoeing, etc.
- After 2pm
From the NB-2 W Trans Canada Highway:
- Take exit 271 for Mazerolle Settlement Road toward Hanwell/NB-640
- Turn left at Mazerolle Settlement Road.
- Drive for 1.5km.
- Take the first right onto NB-640 S.
- Drive approximately 10.5km.
- Turn left onto the Yoho Lake Road, the driveway is the first left (there is signage).
- Click here for an interactive map.
Payment & Other Details
The cost for the G.L. Miller Campsite is $10 per site per night for Scouting Groups. Please inquire about rates for non-Scouting groups.
Please send your payments to:
Scouts Canada Rivorton Area
P.O. Box 73
Canada E3B 4Y2
To obtain keys to the facility please contact Scouter Linda Boone at (506) 392-6284.
Book a Campsite (Please note these rates are for Scout Groups Only)
Members, click here to book a campsite at the G.L. Miller Campsite. Please remember, when making a booking, this is only a request. Your booking will be confirmed via email.
Non-Scouting members, please contact us with your requested dates.